Autumn Harp is committed to teamwork and equal opportunity. We firmly believe that part of our continued success is due to the fact that employees are treated fairly, allowed to advance and achieve their personal potential. We are proud of the fact that we treat all people equally, without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status. We hire qualified, reliable and productive employees. "For everyone to succeed and prosper, we need to work together with a focus on serving our customer’s needs."Download Job Application"
Please submit a Resume and Cover Letter expressing your interest to:
Human Resources Department
26 Thompson Drive, Essex Junction, 05452
email@example.com, Fax: 802-857-4601
Autumn Harp, a custom developer and manufacturer of cosmetics, lip-care and personal skincare products, is seeking a results-driven Senior Planner that possesses a hands-on approach and demonstrated detailed knowledge of Lean Materials management methods including Production Planning, Scheduling, and Inventory Management. This position is the strategic leader and manager planning and responsible for delivering on key metrics including service levels and material inventory management. In this cross-functional role, the ability to work collaboratively, stay organized and communicate effectively in a fast-paced, custom manufacturing environment is a must.
- Ability to assess and implement system process improvements
- Advanced working knowledge of MRP systems
- Ability to be collaborative in a cross-functional capacity
- Ability to analyze and interpret planning data that drives material management decisions to ensure on-time delivery
- Microsoft Office system; with advanced level of Excel
- Ability to motivate and lead a team to set and attain goals
- 6-8 years of manufacturing experience in production planning or related field
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or combination of education and related work experience.
Job Opening- Purchasing Agent
Support the supply chain department in procuring raw materials and indirect supplies for the company needs. This position will work closely with the Supply Chain and Account Services to meet customer dates and expectations, as well as responding quickly to Production needs. Other duties may be required.
- Communicating purchase documents and requirements to vendors
- Reviewing and adhere to material requirements and restrictions
- Placing orders for inventory
- Placing order for indirect supplies
- Price comparison and negotiation
- Communicating material availability with production
- Analyzing inventory shortages and need dates
- Utilizing MRP system to establish vendors and review history
- Perform additional duties as needed
- Negotiation and conflict management skills
- Demonstrate analytical expertise: reason, plan, solve problems, and establish priorities
- Computer proficiency--Intermediate level in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal skills to interact with people at all levels and functions inside and outside
- Good documentation skills
- Attention to detail is critical
- Timely decision-making and responsiveness
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and respond to urgent matters
E3 – Sunday, Monday & Tuesday 7:00pm to 7:00am
E4 – Wednesday, Friday & Saturday 7:00pm to 7am
Our Compounders are responsible for making batches of our formulations. The ideal candidates will be quality-minded, dependable, have a positive and team oriented attitude, with strong problem solving abilities. Compounders ensure that all products are batched according to the manufacturing instructions provided.
The Compounder should have 2-3 years of manufacturing experience; demonstrated knowledge of basic chemistry or food science. Experience in a fast-paced environment, ability to lift 50-70 lbs; have normal hearing and vision with the ability to discern colors; above average reading and math skills; must be detail-oriented. Experience in Lean Manufacturing environment is a plus.
The most important attribute for working successfully at Autumn Harp is the ability to work harmoniously with other people, specifically to create a positive work environment. Respect for co-workers, honesty and creativity are all important characteristics. Become a member of this dynamic team as we continue to grow our business.
Raw Materials Inspector
The Raw Materials Inspector is part of the Quality Department. The position is responsible for understanding Quality Systems, validating the quality of our incoming raw materials, and communicating with different departments, customers and vendors on a regular basis. The Raw Materials Inspector must have excellent organizational and communication skills, a fine attention to detail and be proficient in Microsoft Office. Must be able to sit and stand for 8 hour days, lift up to 25lbs, hear well, able to keyboard for several hours a day, and meet the physical requirements of the job. Prior experience working with testing tools and equipment is a plus.
Mechanical Operator – E4 Shift
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 7pm to 7am
Thursday, Friday, Saturday 7am to 7pm
Our Mechanical Operators work as line operators and also assist mechanics with setups, changeovers and preventative maintenance as assigned. Our ideal candidate is either a mechanic who is willing to work on the lines or a line operator who has strong mechanical inclination. Must be able to perform exacting tasks by hand; lift 40-50 lb loads; stand and walk for 12 hrs/day; and have solid reading, math and computer skills.
E2 – Thursday, Friday Saturday, 7am to 7pm
E3 – Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, 7pm to 7am
E4 – Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 7pm to 7am
Quality-minded, dependable individuals are needed to join our talented production team.
Our ideal candidates must be reliable, honest and respectful; and possess sound reading and math skills. Prior experience in manufacturing and mechanical aptitude, a plus.
Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position; which includes the ability to lift 30 lbs or more; able to stand and walk for 12hrs/day; able to perform exacting tasks by hand.
The most important attribute for working successfully at Autumn Harp is the ability to work harmoniously with other people, specifically to create a positive work environment. Become a member of this dynamic team as we continue to grow our product line. We offer a desirable and respectful workplace!