Autumn Harp is committed to teamwork and equal opportunity. We firmly believe that part of our continued success is due to the fact that employees are treated fairly, allowed to advance and achieve their personal potential. We are proud of the fact that we treat all people equally, without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status. We hire qualified, reliable and productive employees. "For everyone to succeed and prosper, we need to work together with a focus on serving our customer’s needs."Download Job Application"
Please submit a Resume and Cover Letter expressing your interest to:
Human Resources Department
26 Thompson Drive, Essex Junction, 05452
email@example.com, Fax: 802-857-4601
We have an opening for a Lab Technician to join our Research & Development team.
Summary: This position requires an individual with color matching skills and the ability to match cosmetic products shades without or with minimum supervision; will be responsible for preparing lab batches of various formula types based on prototypes as directed. Tasks will also include filling tubes, jars, or specified containers with product and applying appropriate identification labels. The lab technician may also conduct larger scale lab batches for product testing, customer trialing, hot hold tests, etc. This position also participates in the maintenance of a clean and orderly lab. This includes ensuring lab equipment such as glassware, metal instruments, sinks, counters, and scales are cleaned and glass and instruments are sterilized when necessary. Great growth opportunities will be available to the right candidate.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Color matching experience, or ability to be trained and understand the difference between pigments, interference pigments, pearls, glitters.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills. Ability to exercise independent judgment and initiative.
- This person must be detail oriented, self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of multiple phase batch making, with experience in testing of products using viscometers, pH meters, Density Meters, color computer, as well as basic office equipment.
- Can manage multiple projects and consistently meets deadlines and expectations
- Team player
- Motivation to learn more on the color development
- Motivation to get into a training program
- Possess motivation to join a fast pace environment with challenges to be addressed
- Entrepreneurial and initiative are appreciated
- An Associate’s degree in Natural Sciences or related work experience, a plus.
Autumn Harp has an opening in the Quality Department. This position will be responsible for taking all products and modifications from the concept stages, through to complete release to manufacturing. The Quality Specialist will be responsible for working closely with the packaging engineers, production and quality control. Must be able to process technical documents and work cross functionally to assure all specifications are met and in accordance with each product’s needs.
This position will report to the Director of Quality and be an integral part of the team. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, have the ability to multitask with the ability to prioritize tasks as needed. Manufacturing background preferred but we are willing to train with comparable degree. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply. Knowledge of GMP regulations a plus.
Education Requirement: Associate’s Degree in a scientific discipline.
- The flow of work and duties performed require above average mental and visual attention.
- The ability to work in a team environment is a must.
- This position requires strong knowledge of processes, process optimization, quality, inspection methods, and standards.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other office equipment is required.
- Extremely organized and analytical with relentless attention to detail.
Production Team Leader – E4 Shift
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 7:00pm to 7:00am
The Team Leader will report to the Shift Supervisor and perform duties as assigned that include: meeting the daily manufacturing schedule, helping workers with specific duties, solving problems, and communicating daily manufacturing information to the production workers. The team leader needs to be familiar with machinery and equipment; able to trouble-shoot as necessary and as directed. Solid communication skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and excellent follow through are required for this position. Previous experience in a GMP environment and Lean manufacturing would be a plus.
Compounding Team Leader, Night Shift (7pm to 7am)
Compounder, Day Shift (7am to 7pm)
Our Compounders are responsible for making batches of our formulations. The ideal candidates will be quality-minded, dependable, have a positive and team oriented attitude, with strong problem solving abilities. Compounders ensure that all products are batched according to the manufacturing instructions provided.
The Compounder should have 2-3 years of manufacturing experience; demonstrated knowledge of basic chemistry or food science. Experience in a fast-paced environment, ability to lift 50-70 lbs; have normal hearing and vision with the ability to discern colors; above average reading and math skills; must be detail-oriented. Experience in Lean Manufacturing environment is a plus.
The Team Leader will plan and direct performance of staff: motivate employees, assist in goal setting, provide development opportunities and performance feedback, address complaints and resolve problems, comply with policies, procedures, and quality standards as well as safety and environmental regulations, recommends changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase the efficiency of the team. This candidate should have a higher education beyond high school within a science field; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The Team Leader must be able to perform the tasks of a Compounder role.
The most important attribute for working successfully at Autumn Harp is the ability to work harmoniously with other people, specifically to create a positive work environment. Respect for co-workers, honesty and creativity are all important characteristics. Become a member of this dynamic team as we continue to grow our business.