Autumn Harp is committed to teamwork and equal opportunity. We firmly believe that part of our continued success is due to the fact that employees are treated fairly, allowed to advance and achieve their personal potential. We are proud of the fact that we treat all people equally, without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status. We hire qualified, reliable and productive employees. "For everyone to succeed and prosper, we need to work together with a focus on serving our customer’s needs."Download Job Application"
Please submit a Resume and Cover Letter expressing your interest to:
Human Resources Department
26 Thompson Drive, Essex Junction, 05452
email@example.com, Fax: 802-857-4601
The Order Reconciler reports to the Warehouse Manager and is responsible for understanding the full manufacturing order cycle to verify an order has been completed and that no additional quantities or activities are expected in order to close each record in our MRP database. The Order Reconciler must have excellent organizational and communication skills, a fine attention to detail and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for performing the closings and partial closing of manufacturing records
- Determine order variances and reports
- Collects, reviews, and inputs data into a computer processing system
- Identifies and resolves production related order and paperwork errors
- Maintains and revises procedural lists, control records
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a production environment Verifying quantities and lots of pouring and packaging records
- Responsible for verifying and documenting and transferring inventory
- Component quantities returned from completed or partially closed pouring records back to inventory
- Weighing and calculating waste on production records
- Maintain documents for weight count data of returned/defective materials
- Researches and resolves variances on orders
- Audits clerical computations in batch records against finished products
- Performs a variety of related tasks within department
- Strong computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and Communication skills
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job
Quality Services Assistant
The Quality Services Assistant reports to the Quality Supervisor and is responsible for the review and comprehension of daily sampling requirements of internal and external customers, including retained samples, samples required for external testing or samples required directly by the customer. The ability to work semi-independently, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be proficient in Microsoft Office is essential in this role. The Quality Services Assistant must be able to communicate quality issues to employees, line leaders, supervisors, and managers.
- Conducts daily product sampling, send samples to appropriate destinations, and maintains sample tracking database and samples results
- Creates and sends Finished Good Certificates of Analysis
- Assists the Quality department with records review and maintenance as needed, including the scanning and filing of product records
- Supports Quality and Production activities by cross-training to:
- In-process and final product inspections: Will be required to understand specifications associated with directly approving in-process or finished product quality
- Receiving raw material inspections: Will be required to understand specifications and processes associated with directly approving raw material quality
- Receiving packaging, label and component inspections: Will be required to understand specifications and processes associated with directly approving packaging and component quality
- General QA Inspection Support; may fill in for Quality Assurance inspectors when necessary
- Maintains accurate files and records, in compliance with customer and GMP and FDA regulations applicable to operations; files all reports as necessary in a timely manner to remain in compliance
- Participates in Quality Assurance team meetings
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work productively and independently
Bulk /Materials Handler
Reporting to the Zone Leaders, the main responsibilities for this position would be to manage, prep and prepare all materials for production. Must be able to perform all duties and meet qualifications of a Production Operator as it would require working on the line. Must be able to pass a baseline assessment; handle 50 lbs. routinely, 75 lbs. occasionally; ability to stand for long periods on a regular basis, and able to climb ladders safely.
All ideal candidates will be reliable, honest and respectful; able to work around hot pour perfumes and fragrances on a daily basis, and possess solid reading and math skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- General computer proficiency
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Timely decision-making and responsiveness
Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
We have an opening for a Lab Technician to join our Research & Development team.
Summary: This position requires an individual with color matching skills and the ability to match cosmetic products shades without or with minimum supervision; some knowledge of cosmetic products is a plus. The individual will be responsible for preparing lab batches of various formula types based on prototypes as directed. Tasks will also include filling tubes, jars, or specified containers with product and applying appropriate identification labels. The lab technician may also conduct larger scale lab batches for product testing, customer trialing, hot hold tests, as well as cross-train to assist in stability testing and protocols as needed. This position also participates in the maintenance of a clean and orderly lab. This includes ensuring lab equipment such as glassware, metal instruments, sinks, counters, and scales are cleaned and glass and instruments are sterilized when necessary. Great growth opportunities will be available to the right candidate.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Color matching experience, or ability to be trained and understand the difference between pigments, interference pigments, pearls, glitters.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills. Ability to exercise independent judgment and initiative.
- This person must be detail-oriented, self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of multiple phase batch making, with experience in testing of products using viscometers, pH meters, Density Meters, color computer, as well as basic office equipment.
- Can manage multiple projects and consistently meets deadlines and expectations
- Team player
- Motivation to learn more on the color development
- Motivation to get into a training program
- Possess motivation to join a fast pace environment with challenges to be addressed
- Entrepreneurial and initiative are appreciated
- A degree or an Associate’s degree in Natural Sciences, Chemistry desired
- Any related work experience, a plus.
Quality Records Assistant
Under supervision, the Quality Records Assistant will be responsible for reviewing all manufacturing records, investigating questions and/or discrepancies, closing out records, and communicating findings to internal and external customers. The Records Assistant will also coordinate the expired material program, including running reports and testing materials as needed. Additional responsibilities will include reporting data to customers, assisting in investigating customer complaints, and assisting with other quality department needs, including administrative duties.
Duties and responsibility:
- Review manufacturing records for completion, errors, signatures, discrepancies, etc.
- Work with production counterparts, reconcilers, and others as needed
- Problem solve potential accountability issues – overages/shortages
- Ensure records are reviewed and closed before product shipment
- Identify and Investigate deviations; issue non-conformances
- Enter review results into database
- Communicate with customers and internal stakeholders regarding records and results
- Coordinate Expired materials program
- Sample and test materials as required (raw materials, bulk, WIP, labels, packaging, etc.)
- Report results and maintain records
- Communicate findings within the department and externally as needed
- Customer KPI reporting
- Compile data into spreadsheets and communicate to customer
- Assist with customer complaint investigations
- Cross-train with other members of the Quality Department as needed
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Education: associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent Microsoft office computer skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Ability to work productively and independently
Human Resources Specialist
Autumn Harp is looking for a passionate, experienced and analytical HR Specialist to join our Human Resources team. In this role you will be responsible for a variety of HR functions including: recruitment and onboarding, new employee orientation, benefits administration, event planning and employment law compliance. In addition, the HR Specialist will play a critical role in maintaining HR policies and practices to support a dynamic and growing organization. Our ideal candidate is organized, has excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills, a keen attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the administration of the benefit programs
- Assists with recruitment, screening, interviewing and hiring process; collects pre-employment results and background checks
- Manage and lead new employee on-boarding and orientation, and employee exit process
- Assist in maintaining personnel files, job descriptions and the HR section on our Intranet
- Administer employee recognition program including employee engagement activities and events, etc.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Education: BA/BS in a related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of progressive HR experience
- Developing knowledge of HR content and processes, including applicable state and federal regulations
- High degree of comfort administering a variety of benefit programs
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Excellent organization, multi-tasking and follow-through skills
Our Mechanical Operators work as line operators and also assist mechanics with setups, changeovers and preventative maintenance as assigned. Our ideal candidate is either a mechanic who is willing to work on the lines or a line operator who has strong mechanical inclination. Must be able to perform exacting tasks by hand; lift 40-50 lb loads; stand and walk for 12 hrs/day; and have solid reading, math and computer skills.
E2 - Thursday, Friday, Saturday, 7am to 7pm
E3 – Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, 7pm to 7am
E4 – Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 7pm to 7am
Quality-minded, dependable individuals are needed to join our talented production team.
Our ideal candidates must be reliable, honest and respectful; and possess sound reading and math skills. Prior experience in manufacturing and mechanical aptitude, a plus.
Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position; which includes the ability to lift 30 lbs or more; able to stand and walk for 12hrs/day; able to perform exacting tasks by hand.
The most important attribute for working successfully at Autumn Harp is the ability to work harmoniously with other people, specifically to create a positive work environment. Become a member of this dynamic team as we continue to grow our product line. We offer a desirable and respectful workplace!