Autumn Harp is committed to teamwork and equal opportunity. We firmly believe that part of our continued success is due to the fact that employees are treated fairly, allowed to advance and achieve their personal potential. We are proud of the fact that we treat all people equally, without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status. We hire qualified, reliable and productive employees. "For everyone to succeed and prosper, we need to work together with a focus on serving our customer’s needs."Download Job Application"
Please submit a Resume and Cover Letter expressing your interest to:
Human Resources Department
26 Thompson Drive, Essex Junction, 05452
email@example.com, Fax: 802-857-4601
The Senior Accountant will provide detailed and comprehensive analysis of the company’s financial functions. The Senior Accountant will be an integral part of our Finance Team and will be involved in many collaborative processes with other departments within the organization. The ideal candidate will also possess the appropriate communication skills that will suggest and influence process changes throughout the organization to increase efficiency, accuracy and overall financial strategy.
- Collaborate with other departments including purchasing and receiving, manufacturing and R&D, and apply observations and make recommendations to operational issues.
- Responsible for completing monthly close process and meeting all corporate deadlines.
- Responsible for the reporting of inventory, sales, and cost of sales. Monitor product costs and margin and provide gross margin variance analytics.
- Financial planning and execution of system for budgets, forecasts, and outlooks as required by corporate calendar.
- Proactively work with leadership on expense savings efficiencies and spending process improvements.
- Revenue and Expense Analysis.
- Prepare in-depth journal entries.
- Assist in gathering, collection and preparation of the annual budget.
- Prepare and/or assist in reviewing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Month end reporting to corporate.
- Prepare audit schedules and reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Continually review, challenge and suggest changes to maximize efficiency and quality control in the accounting and related inter-company processes
Experience and Skills required:
- Must have 5-8 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, strong interdepartmental communication and collaborative skills
- Solid knowledge of Intermediate Excel, Word and Accounting Software
Autumn Harp has an opening in the Quality Department. This position will be responsible for taking all products and modifications from the concept stages, through to complete release to manufacturing. The Quality Specialist will be responsible for working closely with the packaging engineers, production and quality control. Must be able to process technical documents and work cross functionally to assure all specifications are met and in accordance with each product’s needs.
This position will report to the Director of Quality and be an integral part of the team. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, have the ability to multitask with the ability to prioritize tasks as needed. Manufacturing background preferred but we are willing to train with comparable degree. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply. Knowledge of GMP regulations a plus.
Education Requirement: Associate’s Degree in a scientific discipline.
- The flow of work and duties performed require above average mental and visual attention.
- The ability to work in a team environment is a must.
- This position requires strong knowledge of processes, process optimization, quality, inspection methods, and standards.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other office equipment is required.
- Extremely organized and analytical with relentless attention to detail.
Production Team Leader – E4 Shift
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 7pm to 7am
The Team Leader will report to the Shift Supervisor and perform duties as assigned that include: meeting the daily manufacturing schedule, helping workers with specific duties, solving problems, and communicating daily manufacturing information to the production workers. The team leader needs to be familiar with machinery and equipment; able to trouble-shoot as necessary and as directed. Solid communication skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and excellent follow through are required for this position. Previous experience in a GMP environment and Lean manufacturing would be a plus.
Mechanical Operator – E4 Shift
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 7pm to 7am
Our Mechanical Operators work as line operators and also assist mechanics with setups, changeovers and preventative maintenance as assigned. Our ideal candidate is either a mechanic who is willing to work on the lines or a line operator who has strong mechanical inclination. Must be able to perform exacting tasks by hand; lift 40-50 lb loads; stand and walk for 12 hrs/day; and have solid reading, math and computer skills.