Autumn Harp is committed to teamwork and equal opportunity. We firmly believe that part of our continued success is due to the fact that employees are treated fairly, allowed to advance and achieve their personal potential. We are proud of the fact that we treat all people equally, without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status. We hire qualified, reliable and productive employees. "For everyone to succeed and prosper, we need to work together with a focus on serving our customer’s needs."Download Job Application"
Employment Applications, Resumes and Cover letters stating interest in an open position can be sent to:
Human Resources Department
26 Thompson Drive, Essex Junction, 05452
firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: 802-857-4601
Cross-shift Team Leader – All shifts
E1- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 5:00am to 5:00pm
E2 – Thursday, Friday, Saturday 5:00am to 5:00pm
E3 - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday 5:00pm to 5:00am
E4 – Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 5:00pm to 5:00am
The Cross-shift Team Leader is responsible for shift start up readiness by communicating information and needs effectively and timely to Supervisors, Zone Team leaders, Bulk Handlers, Technicians and Quality. A keen eye for detail, impeccable communication skills and a positive attitude characterize this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in change overs, pre-events, post events and provides additional support to zone lead’s, as well as coverage for vacation/sick time
- Assist on lines as needed in an effort to achieve 100% line efficiency
- Leads by example and represents manufacturing mission of Safety 1st while making quality products and providing outstanding internal and external customer service
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, sharp attention to detail, ability to multi-task and excellent follow through are all required skills for this position.
- Minimum of 3 years of manufacturing or other relative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Ability to work productively and independently
- Knowledge of machinery and equipment with the ability to trouble-shoot as necessary and as directed
Our Mechanical Operators work as line operators and also assist mechanics with setups, changeovers and preventative maintenance as assigned. Our ideal candidate is either a mechanic who is willing to work on the lines or a line operator who has strong mechanical inclination. Must be able to perform exacting tasks by hand; lift 40-50 lb loads; stand and walk for 12 hrs/day; and have solid reading, math and computer skills.
E3 – Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, 6:50pm to 7am
E4 - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, 6:50pm to 7am
Quality-minded, dependable individuals are needed to join our talented production team. Our ideal candidates must be reliable, honest and respectful; and possess sound reading and math skills. Prior experience in manufacturing and mechanical aptitude, a plus.
Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position; which includes the ability to lift 30 lbs or more; able to stand and walk for 12hrs/day; able to perform exacting tasks by hand.
The most important attribute for working successfully at Autumn Harp is the ability to work harmoniously with other people, specifically to create a positive work environment. Become a member of this dynamic team as we continue to grow our product line. We offer a desirable and respectful workplace!