Autumn Harp is committed to teamwork and equal opportunity. We firmly believe that part of our continued success is due to the fact that employees are treated fairly, allowed to advance and achieve their personal potential. We are proud of the fact that we treat all people equally, without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status. We hire qualified, reliable and productive employees. "For everyone to succeed and prosper, we need to work together with a focus on serving our customer’s needs."Download Job Application"
Employment Applications, Resumes and Cover letters stating interest in an open position can be sent to:
Human Resources Department
26 Thompson Drive, Essex Junction, 05452
email@example.com, Fax: 802-857-4601
The Production planner works alongside our senior planner to develop and maintain the manufacturing schedule and MRP system. Reporting into the Planning Manager, this role balances the schedule according to customer priorities, labor and machine capability, serving as the central point of contact for scheduling and material availability.
- Maintains accurate schedule dates and quantities in the ERP system and scheduling spreadsheets
- Interacts closely with quality, account management/pack team, and warehouse to review work orders for available materials, advise of shortages, take appropriate action
- Maintain and update associated Supply Chain KPI’s
- Creates and manages Manufacturing Orders for Pilots
- Verifies materials for manufacturing orders at least two weeks before they are scheduled to be used on the production floor and updates scheduling spreadsheets accordingly
- Process all Inventory Requests
- Participate in daily production status meetings, weekly schedule review meetings and attend all meetings concerning materials
- Communicate cross-functionally as changes occur due to material changes
- Create/Adjust Daily Labor Planner as needed
- Perform analysis of material and documentation availability for all manufacturing orders within the 4 week view
- Print and Release Production and Batching MO’s
- 2-5 years of prior manufacturing experience within a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficient with above average Microsoft Excel skills
- A proven team player with solid interpersonal and organizational skills
We are seeking a Senior Chemist to join our Emulsion Technology/Skin Care group. The successful candidate must work well with minimum supervision in the development and evaluation of skincare formulations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Has solid working knowledge of raw ingredients to analyze and formulate a wide variety of products
- Has a passion to explore and innovate with novel raw materials, processing techniques and/or formulations in creative, non-conventional approaches into new products leveraging current consumer insights and needs
- Formulate and facilitate development of innovative skin care products, product improvements, and develop new formulas based on current technology
- Maintain laboratory compliance (GLP)
- Develop and maintain SOP
- Identify new/improved formulation technologies and implement them to meet project needs.
- Interact with the team members at Autumn Harp and provide technical support via oral, presentation and written venues
- Proactively scan and research new concepts, materials, technical opportunities and partnerships
- Monitor product stability for formulas
- Responsible to constantly seek improved ways and methods to better serve customers, external and internal
- Minimum of BA or BS in chemistry, chemical engineering or equivalent science
- 5-10 years (Chemist) of previous formulation experience
- Knowledge of chemistry, skin biology, raw materials and emulsion technology are required
- Must have strong problem solving, interpersonal, teamwork, project management and communication skills (oral & written)
- Entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to conceptualize and apply innovative solutions
- Must be a self-starter with a high level of initiative. Must be flexible, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure
- Requires a detail oriented individual who can manage and organize data on numerous projects. Able to multi-task and problem solve, while maintaining a clear sense of priorities and focus.
- Works well within team environment
- Requires computer proficiency (Microsoft Office)
E2 Shift – Thursday, Friday, Saturday 7am to 7pm
We have two openings for a Machine Technician to work with others on the team to keep our factory humming!
Duties include: setting up and troubleshooting electrical, mechanical and pneumatic equipment; assisting operators as needed; adhering to preventative maintenance schedules, locating sources of problems; repairing defective parts; adjusting functional parts of devices and control instruments; controlling downtime; fabricating repair parts; and helping to maintain equipment, parts, and supplies inventories.
Requirements include: At least 3 years Mechanical, Electrical or Machining experience in a manufacturing environment, good people skills, good eyesight and hearing, the ability to lift moderate to heavy loads, the ability to stand / work for 12 hour days.
Our Mechanical Operators work as line operators and also assist mechanics with setups, changeovers and preventative maintenance as assigned. Our ideal candidate is either a mechanic who is willing to work on the lines or a line operator who has strong mechanical inclination. Must be able to perform exacting tasks by hand; lift 40-50 lb loads; stand and walk for 12 hrs/day; and have solid reading, math and computer skills.