Autumn Harp is committed to teamwork and equal opportunity. We firmly believe that part of our continued success is due to the fact that employees are treated fairly, allowed to advance and achieve their personal potential. We are proud of the fact that we treat all people equally, without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status. We hire qualified, reliable and productive employees. "For everyone to succeed and prosper, we need to work together with a focus on serving our customer’s needs."Download Job Application"
Please submit a Resume and Cover Letter expressing your interest to:
Human Resources Department
26 Thompson Drive, Essex Junction, 05452
firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: 802-857-4601
Customer Service Representative
This full time, year round position provides broad support and administrative functions to the Account Management Team. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for the logistics of order entry, maintenance and completion for our customers.
Job duties include:
Ensure orders are entered and updated in a timely manner
- Work with supply chain department to ensure the proper flow of current and accurate data
- Work closely with customers and internal Supply Chain to ensure flow of customer supplied materials
- Collaborate with supply chain to execute the shipping and receiving of orders and materials
- Update customers frequently on order status and work with external and internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work closely with shipping on the logistics of outgoing inventory
- Complete other administrative tasks as necessary
- Communicate inside and outside the company on behalf of Account Management Team in a positive and proactive way
- High school diploma required
- Community College / Associates degree preferred
- Experience with MS Outlook and Office Systems, including Excel preferred
- Strong collaborator who enjoys working with a variety of people and departments
- Overall commitment to customer satisfaction for both internal and external customers
- Reliable and detail oriented
Reporting to the Plant Manufacturing Engineer, the Maintenance Supervisor will oversee, coordinate and integrate the work actions of machine technicians and maintenance activities in order to maintain compounding and production equipment. This includes completing preventive maintenance schedules; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
Other Job Duties include:
- Accomplishes maintenance human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets maintenance operational standards by contributing maintenance information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems.
- Evaluates functionality and reliability of Compounding and Production systems and associated equipment by conferring with operating departments; identifying problems and requirements.
- Maintains function and reliability of Compounding and Production systems and associated equipment by implementing a preventive maintenance program; operating and testing systems and equipment; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
- Improves function and reliability of Compounding and Production systems and associated equipment by studying performance results; identifying, recommending, and implementing changes, expansions, and additions.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulations (i.e. OSHA and GMP standards).
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Ability to flex work schedule to assist and cover for all technician shifts
Required Education and Experience
- High school or trade school diploma
- Minimum of six years’ related experience
- Successful completion of an accredited management training program (preferred)
- Previous supervisory experience (preferred)
Core hours for the position is 7AM-3:30PM, Monday through Friday
Accounts Payable Coordinator
The Accounts Payable Coordinator will be primarily responsible for administering the accounts payable functions for the company. The specific duties include data entry for invoices, payments, freight claims and vendor returns; matching and verifying receipt of goods to supplier invoices and investigating discrepancies and communicating to vendors on a routine basis. Other duties include but are not limited to backing up other team members in their accounting roles.
Requirements for this position include at least five years experience with accounts payable functions or a strong ability and willingness to learn. The Coordinator must be proficient in Microsoft Office systems, as well as other accounting databases, comfortable working independently as well as part of a team. The applicant must possess strong communication skills; be detail oriented; and a strong multi-tasker. This position is responsible for confidential information, so a professional and confidential demeanor is a must.
Business Development Manager
Reporting to the Vice President, Business Development, the Business Development Manager will join the Business Development team and contribute to the growth of the company by generating sales opportunities with existing and new customers. The Business Development Manager will align the company’s business strategy and capabilities to customer development opportunities.
Responsible for achieving financial goals in the annual sales plan.
- Develop and execute sales plans and strategy for active and potential pursuits.
- Explore and bring to fruition new customers by establishing relationships and understanding customer qualifications and “fit” that is integral to current and future success.
- Participate in the sales process by managing customer relationships and bringing opportunities to the Business Development Team that align with strategic vision.
- Understanding market trends, provide feedback to internal partners to facilitate the innovation efforts of new product presentations.
- Establish and maintain close customer contact to determine customer needs and position the Company to satisfy needs that fit within capabilities.
- Organize and structure customer strategies for assigned accounts, including presentation cadence and relationship development opportunities.
- Provide customer presentations and demonstrations of products, highlighting value-added benefit.
- Identify customer/market requirements and facilitate feedback (internal & external); ensuring product requirements are met and priorities/timelines are understood.
- Work with internal departments to understand operating capabilities and present information so that strategic alignment to opportunities is understood. Also obtain feedback from internal partners and strategically offer solutions when necessary.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
This role will require a highly motivated sales professional with strong communication skills and the ability to build value, develop trust, and overcome objectives with creative, smart solutions in any sales situation, whether it is over the phone, in person, or via email.
- Maintain creative and flexible objective thinking that will maximize the agility of a small business environment.
- Represent Autumn Harp in a professional manner and present appropriate and accurate information.
- Have the ability to thrive while working in a cross functional team based environment. The ability to understand that opportunities will be assessed and prioritized with other opportunities in the context of driving the overall business strategy.
- This position requires travel to customers on a frequent basis, estimated at 35-60% of the time.
Ideal Experience and Skills:
BA degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a sales, marketing and/or business development, preferably in beauty/ personal care.
- Prior experience with prospecting and account development.
- Experience with Microsoft Office systems, Pipeline Management tools/ and systems that generate reporting, such as ERP and/or Project Management software.
- Although not required, the ideal candidate will reside near company headquarters in Burlington, Vermont or have the ability to travel there monthly.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a personal commitment to succeed.
Autumn Harp is searching for a Packaging Engineer who will work on a project level basis, managing and understanding package solutions for cosmetics and personal care items from development to actual production.
- Manage the package development from start to finish for a variety of customers
- Control Bill of Material and assemble specification sheets and component specifications
- Be part of the front end development team as the packaging representative to ensure new components are fit for manufacturing, including coordination and analysis of filling testing and trials
- Understand and suggest internal packaging solutions to the operation and R&D teams
- Interface regularly with customers and provide exceptional service solutions to packaging needs and requirements
- Work with packaging vendors to ensure appropriate artwork specifications and deadlines are adhered to
Ideal Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education/ appropriate experience
- Relevant experience preferred
- Detail oriented and possess the ability to multi-task
- Have a proven track record with outstanding leadership skills and professionalism
- Have the ability to thrive while working in a cross functional team based environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office systems, as well as other comparable databases
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a personal commitment to succeed
E2 and E4 Shift
Reporting to the Zone Leaders, the main responsibilities for this position would be to manage, prep and prepare all materials for production. Must be able to perform all duties and meet qualifications of a Production Operator as it would require working on the line. Must be able to pass a baseline assessment; handle 50 lbs. routinely, 75 lbs. occasionally; ability to stand for long periods on a regular basis, and able to climb ladders safely.
All ideal candidates will be reliable, honest and respectful; able to work around hot pour perfumes and fragrances on a daily basis, and possess solid reading and math skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- General computer proficiency
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Timely decision-making and responsiveness
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
Our Mechanical Operators work as line operators and also assist mechanics with setups, changeovers and preventative maintenance as assigned. Our ideal candidate is either a mechanic who is willing to work on the lines or a line operator who has strong mechanical inclination. Must be able to perform exacting tasks by hand; lift 40-50 lb loads; stand and walk for 12 hrs/day; and have solid reading, math and computer skills.
E3 – Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, 7pm to 7am
E4 – Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 7pm to 7am
Quality-minded, dependable individuals are needed to join our talented production team.
Our ideal candidates must be reliable, honest and respectful; and possess sound reading and math skills. Prior experience in manufacturing and mechanical aptitude, a plus.
Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position; which includes the ability to lift 30 lbs or more; able to stand and walk for 12hrs/day; able to perform exacting tasks by hand.
The most important attribute for working successfully at Autumn Harp is the ability to work harmoniously with other people, specifically to create a positive work environment. Become a member of this dynamic team as we continue to grow our product line. We offer a desirable and respectful workplace!