Autumn Harp is committed to teamwork and equal opportunity. We firmly believe that part of our continued success is due to the fact that employees are treated fairly, allowed to advance and achieve their personal potential. We are proud of the fact that we treat all people equally, without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status. We hire qualified, reliable and productive employees. "For everyone to succeed and prosper, we need to work together with a focus on serving our customer’s needs."Download Job Application"
Please submit a Resume and Cover Letter expressing your interest to:
Human Resources Department
26 Thompson Drive, Essex Junction, 05452
firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: 802-857-4601
Office and Human Resources Assistant
Our ideal candidate is professional, honest, respectful, reliable, patient and able to work well with a wide variety of people. The Office and HR Assistant must have the ability to maintain confidentiality, be professional and have a positive attitude.
- greeting our visitors
- managing conference room scheduling
- answering the phone and routing incoming calls
- responding to applicants and maintaining an applicant database
- pre-screening candidates, scheduling interviews and reference checking
- assisting with open enrollment
- assisting in the planning and execution of company events
- data entry for various departments
- ordering office supplies
- managing mail duties
- managing the inventory of product seconds
- other duties as assigned
- proficient with Microsoft office
- willing to learn new skills and duties
- be detail-oriented and flexible
- ability to adapt to the current needs of the organization
Human Resources Specialist
Autumn Harp is looking for a passionate, experienced and analytical HR Specialist to join our Human Resources team. In this role you will be responsible for a variety of HR functions including: recruitment and onboarding, new employee orientation, benefits administration, event planning and employment law compliance. In addition, the HR Specialist will play a critical role in maintaining HR policies and practices to support a dynamic and growing organization. Our ideal candidate is organized, has excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills, a keen attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the administration of the benefit programs
- Assists with recruitment, screening, interviewing and hiring process; collects pre-employment results and background checks
- Manage and lead new employee on-boarding and orientation, and employee exit process
- Assist in maintaining personnel files, job descriptions and the HR section on our Intranet
- Administer employee recognition program including employee engagement activities and events, etc.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Education: BA/BS in a related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of progressive HR experience
- Developing knowledge of HR content and processes, including applicable state and federal regulations
- High degree of comfort administering a variety of benefit programs
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Excellent organization, multi-tasking and follow-through skills
E2 and E4 Shift
Reporting to the Zone Leaders, the main responsibilities for this position would be to manage, prep and prepare all materials for production. Must be able to perform all duties and meet qualifications of a Production Operator as it would require working on the line. Must be able to pass a baseline assessment; handle 50 lbs. routinely, 75 lbs. occasionally; ability to stand for long periods on a regular basis, and able to climb ladders safely.
All ideal candidates will be reliable, honest and respectful; able to work around hot pour perfumes and fragrances on a daily basis, and possess solid reading and math skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- General computer proficiency
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Timely decision-making and responsiveness
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
Our Mechanical Operators work as line operators and also assist mechanics with setups, changeovers and preventative maintenance as assigned. Our ideal candidate is either a mechanic who is willing to work on the lines or a line operator who has strong mechanical inclination. Must be able to perform exacting tasks by hand; lift 40-50 lb loads; stand and walk for 12 hrs/day; and have solid reading, math and computer skills.
E2 - Thursday, Friday, Saturday, 7am to 7pm
E3 – Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, 7pm to 7am
E4 – Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 7pm to 7am
Quality-minded, dependable individuals are needed to join our talented production team.
Our ideal candidates must be reliable, honest and respectful; and possess sound reading and math skills. Prior experience in manufacturing and mechanical aptitude, a plus.
Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position; which includes the ability to lift 30 lbs or more; able to stand and walk for 12hrs/day; able to perform exacting tasks by hand.
The most important attribute for working successfully at Autumn Harp is the ability to work harmoniously with other people, specifically to create a positive work environment. Become a member of this dynamic team as we continue to grow our product line. We offer a desirable and respectful workplace!