Autumn Harp is committed to teamwork and equal opportunity. We firmly believe that part of our continued success is due to the fact that employees are treated fairly, allowed to advance and achieve their personal potential. We are proud of the fact that we treat all people equally, without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status. We hire qualified, reliable and productive employees. "For everyone to succeed and prosper, we need to work together with a focus on serving our customer’s needs."Download Job Application"
Employment Applications, Resumes and Cover letters stating interest in an open position can be sent to:
Human Resources Department
26 Thompson Drive, Essex Junction, 05452
email@example.com, Fax: 802-857-4601
Quality Control Inspector
E2 Shift; Thursday, Friday, Saturday 7:00am to 7:00pm
The Quality Control Inspector reports to the Quality Supervisor and works to assure product and process quality by utilizing quality standards and performing inspections and tests associated with materials and products. The QC Inspector also represents quality in the manufacturing environment and supports the manufacturing mission: “To make quality products and provide outstanding service.”
- Must have sound mathematics and writing skills
- Above average teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Clear communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to keep accurate records and to follow documented procedures and standards
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to work and make independent decisions with little supervision
- Up to 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job
Buyer – Raw Materials
We seek a qualified candidate to join our Supply Chain Team with experience in purchasing raw materials in the cosmetics and skincare industries. This person should be an expert in vendor selection, cost negotiations, project management and expediting.
Duties include forging supplier partnerships, procuring goods at the lowest overall cost, working closely in a team environment to assure materials are available for production as scheduled, produce and expedite purchase orders through receipt, adhering to quality standards and following ethical purchasing practices.
Applicants must be able to work in a fast paced environment while prioritizing multiple purchasing duties, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, creative thinking and problem identifying and solving skills, be attentive to detail, and work productively both independently and as part of a team. Experience with sourcing and purchasing of skincare raw materials preferred.
- 5 years of experience in procurement of goods and services, with a minimum of 3 years of proven experience as an effective purchasing agent, including strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Expertise in supply chain management concepts, such as identifying and eliminating redundant costs and non-value added procedures
- Proficient in MRP and Excel
- Degree in business and/or Certified Purchasing Professional designation or equivalent experience, or working towards these requirements
Cross-shift Team Leader – All shifts
E1- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 5:00am to 5:00pm
E2 – Thursday, Friday, Saturday 5:00am to 5:00pm
E3 - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday 5:00pm to 5:00am
E4 – Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 5:00pm to 5:00am
The Cross-shift Team Leader is responsible for shift start up readiness by communicating information and needs effectively and timely to Supervisors, Zone Team leaders, Bulk Handlers, Technicians and Quality. A keen eye for detail, impeccable communication skills and a positive attitude characterize this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in change overs, pre-events, post events and provides additional support to zone lead’s, as well as coverage for vacation/sick time
- Assist on lines as needed in an effort to achieve 100% line efficiency
- Leads by example and represents manufacturing mission of Safety 1st while making quality products and providing outstanding internal and external customer service
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, sharp attention to detail, ability to multi-task and excellent follow through are all required skills for this position.
- Minimum of 3 years of manufacturing or other relative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Ability to work productively and independently
- Knowledge of machinery and equipment with the ability to trouble-shoot as necessary and as directed
Our Mechanical Operators work as line operators and also assist mechanics with setups, changeovers and preventative maintenance as assigned. Our ideal candidate is either a mechanic who is willing to work on the lines or a line operator who has strong mechanical inclination. Must be able to perform exacting tasks by hand; lift 40-50 lb loads; stand and walk for 12 hrs/day; and have solid reading, math and computer skills.
E1 – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, 6:50am to 7pm
E2 - Thursday, Friday, Saturday 6:50am to 7pm
E3 – Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, 6:50pm to 7am
E4 - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, 6:50pm to 7am
Quality-minded, dependable individuals are needed to join our talented production team. Our ideal candidates must be reliable, honest and respectful; and possess sound reading and math skills. Prior experience in manufacturing and mechanical aptitude, a plus.
Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position; which includes the ability to lift 30 lbs or more; able to stand and walk for 12hrs/day; able to perform exacting tasks by hand.
The most important attribute for working successfully at Autumn Harp is the ability to work harmoniously with other people, specifically to create a positive work environment. Become a member of this dynamic team as we continue to grow our product line. We offer a desirable and respectful workplace!