Autumn Harp is committed to teamwork and equal opportunity. We firmly believe that part of our continued success is due to the fact that employees are treated fairly, allowed to advance and achieve their personal potential. We are proud of the fact that we treat all people equally, without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status. We hire qualified, reliable and productive employees. "For everyone to succeed and prosper, we need to work together with a focus on serving our customer’s needs."Download Job Application"
Please submit a Resume and Cover Letter expressing your interest to:
Human Resources Department
26 Thompson Drive, Essex Junction, 05452
email@example.com, Fax: 802-857-4601
Autumn Harp is looking for an energetic and conscientious individual to facilitate our custodial duties. The position will work independent of direct supervision and will be responsible for maintaining the interior of our facility including our manufacturing area, warehouse space, lunchroom, offices, and restrooms. The required hours for the position are Sunday through Thursday 5:00pm to 1:30am.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting ability
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Must be able to perform the physical demands of the role, including the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
E1 Shift; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 7:00am to 7:00pm
Under supervision, the Quality Assurance Inspector works to assure product and process quality by utilizing quality standards and performing inspections and tests associated with materials and products. The Quality Assurance Inspector also represents quality in the manufacturing environment and supports the manufacturing mission: “To make quality products and provide outstanding service.”
Must have sound mathematics and writing skills; above average teamwork and communication skills; strong attention to detail; ability to make independent decisions; and meet the physical requirements of the job.
We have an opening for a cost accountant to join our Finance team.
- Analysis of product costs
- Analysis of overhead rates
- Generate and review costs for new products
- Ensure production is kept within standard costs
- Review and analyze various general ledger accounts
- Manage multiple projects
The successful candidate will have a unique blend of skills and is someone who
- enjoys working independently, but also works well within a team environment
- can manage multiple projects
- consistently meets deadlines and expectations
- has strong communication skills
- is detail oriented
Experience & Skills Required:
- At least three years’ experience within a manufacturing company
- Proficient in financial/ business software
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field