Autumn Harp is committed to teamwork and equal opportunity. We firmly believe that part of our continued success is due to the fact that employees are treated fairly, allowed to advance and achieve their personal potential. We are proud of the fact that we treat all people equally, without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status. We hire qualified, reliable and productive employees. "For everyone to succeed and prosper, we need to work together with a focus on serving our customer’s needs."Download Job Application"
Please submit a Resume and Cover Letter expressing your interest to:
Human Resources Department
26 Thompson Drive, Essex Junction, 05452
email@example.com, Fax: 802-857-4601
Autumn Harp is searching for a Packaging Engineer who will work on a project level basis, managing and understanding package solutions for cosmetics and personal care items from development to actual production.
- Manage the package development from start to finish for a variety of customers
- Control Bill of Material and assemble specification sheets and component specifications
- Be part of the front end development team as the packaging representative to ensure new components are fit for manufacturing, including coordination and analysis of filling testing and trials
- Understand and suggest internal packaging solutions to the operation and R&D teams
- Interface regularly with customers and provide exceptional service solutions to packaging needs and requirements
- Work with packaging vendors to ensure appropriate artwork specifications and deadlines are adhered to
Ideal Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education/ appropriate experience
- Relevant experience preferred
- Detail oriented and possess the ability to multi-task
- Have a proven track record with outstanding leadership skills and professionalism
- Have the ability to thrive while working in a cross functional team based environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office systems, as well as other comparable databases
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a personal commitment to succeed
R&D Product Safety Administrator
We are looking for an administrator to join the regulatory group in our Research & Development department. This position is a key support role, to independently liaise with R&D team as a support to the formulation & regulatory process of the business. This person will be under the supervision of our Regulatory Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Filling, labeling and shipping products for customers under chemist supervision.
- Maintaining Sample Shipping Log
- Filing and Maintaining Regulatory Documents for Product Dossier’s (OTC & Non-OTC products)
- Filing and Maintaining Raw Material Documents for Raw Material Dossiers
- Sending customer product documentation requests (C of A’s, MSDS’, ILs, QFs, etc…)
- Help Track external testing; updating project testing plans accordingly
- File testing reports in dossiers, database, PV
- Assisting stability group
- Assisting raw material coding or inventory
- Management of Inventory and Non-Inventory supplies & tracking cost
- Help to maintain GMP standards of Lab Cleanliness
- College Degree Preferred
- Must have strong problem solving, interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills (oral & written)
- Entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to conceptualize and apply innovative solutions
- Must be a self-starter with a high level of initiative.
- Must be flexible, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure
- Knowledge of chemistry and raw ingredients is desired
- Team oriented
- Requires a detail oriented individual
- Requires computer proficiency (Word and Excel)
Buildings & Grounds Assistant
Monday – Friday 5:00am to 1:30pm
We need a “Jack or Jill of all trades” to help us maintain our buildings and grounds by providing housekeeping, grounds keeping, and repair service. Applicant needs to be familiar with light carpentry, building maintenance, janitorial duties, as well as have experience in a manufacturing environment.
- MAINTAIN THE CLEANLINESS OF THE BOILER ROOMS, THE COMPRESSOR ROOM, THE SPRINKLER ROOM, AND THE WASTE WATER AREA
- FOLLOW THE PROCEDURES OF THE DAILY/WEEKLY/MONTHLY CHECKLIST
- DOING CHEMICAL TESTS ON THE BOILERS AND RECORDING THE DATA
- MAINTENANCE OF THE FLOOR SCRUBBERS
- DOING THE WEEKLY/MONTHLY/QUARTERLY PM’S
- FULFILLING MAINTENANCE REQUESTS
- WEEKLY EYE WASH TESTING
- MONTHLY E-LITE TESTING
- PUT WASTE WATER TREATMENT PLANS TOGETHER WHEN NEEDED
- MAINTAIN THE SIDEWALKS AND THE EVACUATION ROUTES DURING THE WINTER MONTHS
- ABILITY TO DO HANDYMAN WORK CHANGING LAMPS, PATCHING WALLS, PAINTING, PLUMBING,CARPENTRY
- BE FORKLIFT/ SCISSOR LIFT CERTIFIED
- MAINTAIN THE COMPRESSORS (PM THEM WHEN NEEDED)
- PULL WASTE WATER SAMPLES AND DELIVER THEM TO THE TESTING FACILITY
- OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
Candidate must be able to meet physical requirements of the job.
WEIGHER – E2 Shift
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 7:00am to 3:30pm
We need someone to join our Compounding Department who would be responsible for weighing and measuring the raw materials required for our batchers and R & D department. The Basic responsibilities of the position include: weighing out raw materials; inventory paperwork; and material handling in compliance with specific inventory control procedures. Essential job requirements: Able to lift 30 lbs. on a regular basis and 50 lbs. occasionally; able to work around hot pour perfumes and fragrances on a daily basis; able to work, stand and walk 12 hours shifts 3 days per week with occasional overtime; have normal hearing and vision with the ability to discern colors; have average or above reading and math skills; have basic computer skills, and be very organized and detail orientated. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, strong work ethic and have the potential and desire to become a leader.
Day and Night Shifts
Reporting to the Zone Leaders, the main responsibilities for this position would be to manage, prep and prepare all materials for production. Must be able to perform all duties and meet qualifications of a Production Operator as it would require working on the line. Must be able to pass a baseline assessment; handle 50 lbs. routinely, 75 lbs. occasionally; ability to stand for long periods on a regular basis, and able to climb ladders safely.
All ideal candidates will be reliable, honest and respectful; able to work around hot pour perfumes and fragrances on a daily basis, and possess solid reading and math skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- General computer proficiency
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Timely decision-making and responsiveness
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
Our Mechanical Operators work as line operators and also assist mechanics with setups, changeovers and preventative maintenance as assigned. Our ideal candidate is either a mechanic who is willing to work on the lines or a line operator who has strong mechanical inclination. Must be able to perform exacting tasks by hand; lift 40-50 lb loads; stand and walk for 12 hrs/day; and have solid reading, math and computer skills.
E3 – Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, 7pm to 7am
E4 – Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 7pm to 7am
Quality-minded, dependable individuals are needed to join our talented production team.
Our ideal candidates must be reliable, honest and respectful; and possess sound reading and math skills. Prior experience in manufacturing and mechanical aptitude, a plus.
Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position; which includes the ability to lift 30 lbs or more; able to stand and walk for 12hrs/day; able to perform exacting tasks by hand.
The most important attribute for working successfully at Autumn Harp is the ability to work harmoniously with other people, specifically to create a positive work environment. Become a member of this dynamic team as we continue to grow our product line. We offer a desirable and respectful workplace!