Autumn Harp is committed to teamwork and equal opportunity. We firmly believe that part of our continued success is due to the fact that employees are treated fairly, allowed to advance and achieve their personal potential. We are proud of the fact that we treat all people equally, without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status. We hire qualified, reliable and productive employees. "For everyone to succeed and prosper, we need to work together with a focus on serving our customer’s needs."Download Job Application"
Please submit a Resume and Cover Letter expressing your interest to:
Human Resources Department
26 Thompson Drive, Essex Junction, 05452
firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: 802-857-4601
E4 Shift – Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 7pm to 7am
We have an opening for a Machine Technician to work with others on the team to keep our factory humming!
Duties include: setting up and troubleshooting electrical, mechanical and pneumatic equipment; assisting operators as needed; adhering to preventative maintenance schedules, locating sources of problems; repairing defective parts; adjusting functional parts of devices and control instruments; controlling downtime; fabricating repair parts; and helping to maintain equipment, parts, and supplies inventories.
Requirements include: At least 3 years Mechanical, Electrical or Machining experience in a manufacturing environment, good people skills, good eyesight and hearing, the ability to lift moderate to heavy loads, the ability to stand / work for 12 hour days.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist in project selection by analyzing plant key performance indicators and conferring with management.
- Ensure project is effectively handed off to Operations department
- Assist with hands-on machine troubleshooting as required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Project Management, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills, Safety Management, Supervision, CAD, PLC/HMI Experience
Position Reports to Manufacturing Plant Engineer
Autumn Harp is searching for a Packaging Engineer who will work on a project level basis, managing and understanding package solutions for cosmetics and personal care items from development to actual production.
- Manage the package development from start to finish for a variety of customers
- Control Bill of Material and assemble specification sheets and component specifications
- Be part of the front end development team as the packaging representative to ensure new components are fit for manufacturing, including coordination and analysis of filling testing and trials
- Understand and suggest internal packaging solutions to the operation and R&D teams
- Interface regularly with customers and provide exceptional service solutions to packaging needs and requirements
- Work with packaging vendors to ensure appropriate artwork specifications and deadlines are adhered to
Ideal Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education/ appropriate experience
- Relevant experience preferred
- Detail oriented and possess the ability to multi-task
- Have a proven track record with outstanding leadership skills and professionalism
- Have the ability to thrive while working in a cross functional team based environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office systems, as well as other comparable databases
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a personal commitment to succeed
R&D Product Safety Administrator
We are looking for an administrator to join the regulatory group in our Research & Development department. This position is a key support role, to independently liaise with R&D team as a support to the formulation & regulatory process of the business. This person will be under the supervision of our Regulatory Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Filling, labeling and shipping products for customers under chemist supervision.
- Maintaining Sample Shipping Log
- Filing and Maintaining Regulatory Documents for Product Dossier’s (OTC & Non-OTC products)
- Filing and Maintaining Raw Material Documents for Raw Material Dossiers
- Sending customer product documentation requests (C of A’s, MSDS’, ILs, QFs, etc…)
- Help Track external testing; updating project testing plans accordingly
- File testing reports in dossiers, database, PV
- Assisting stability group
- Assisting raw material coding or inventory
- Management of Inventory and Non-Inventory supplies & tracking cost
- Help to maintain GMP standards of Lab Cleanliness
- College Degree Preferred
- Must have strong problem solving, interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills (oral & written)
- Entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to conceptualize and apply innovative solutions
- Must be a self-starter with a high level of initiative.
- Must be flexible, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure
- Knowledge of chemistry and raw ingredients is desired
- Team oriented
- Requires a detail oriented individual
- Requires computer proficiency (Word and Excel)
Day and Night Shifts
Reporting to the Zone Leaders, the main responsibilities for this position would be to manage, prep and prepare all materials for production. Must be able to perform all duties and meet qualifications of a Production Operator as it would require working on the line. Must be able to pass a baseline assessment; handle 50 lbs. routinely, 75 lbs. occasionally; ability to stand for long periods on a regular basis, and able to climb ladders safely.
All ideal candidates will be reliable, honest and respectful; able to work around hot pour perfumes and fragrances on a daily basis, and possess solid reading and math skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- General computer proficiency
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Timely decision-making and responsiveness
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
Our Mechanical Operators work as line operators and also assist mechanics with setups, changeovers and preventative maintenance as assigned. Our ideal candidate is either a mechanic who is willing to work on the lines or a line operator who has strong mechanical inclination. Must be able to perform exacting tasks by hand; lift 40-50 lb loads; stand and walk for 12 hrs/day; and have solid reading, math and computer skills.
E3 – Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, 7pm to 7am
E4 – Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 7pm to 7am
Quality-minded, dependable individuals are needed to join our talented production team.
Our ideal candidates must be reliable, honest and respectful; and possess sound reading and math skills. Prior experience in manufacturing and mechanical aptitude, a plus.
Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position; which includes the ability to lift 30 lbs or more; able to stand and walk for 12hrs/day; able to perform exacting tasks by hand.
The most important attribute for working successfully at Autumn Harp is the ability to work harmoniously with other people, specifically to create a positive work environment. Become a member of this dynamic team as we continue to grow our product line. We offer a desirable and respectful workplace!