The most important attribute for working successfully at Autumn Harp is the ability to work harmoniously with other people, specifically to create a positive work environment. We offer a desirable and respectful workplace, competitive compensation and generous benefits - including paid time off, holiday pay, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness, flexible spending accounts, 401k with employer match, profit share, a free gym membership and more! Explore job opportunities at Autumn Harp below.
Employment Applications, Résumés, and Cover Letters stating interest in an open position can be sent to:
26 Thompson Drive
Essex Junction, VT 05452
Autumn Harp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E2 - Thursday, Friday, Saturday 6:50am to 7:00pm
E3 – Sunday, Monday, Tuesday 6:50pm to 7:00am
E4 – Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 6:50pm to 7:00am
Quality-minded, dependable individuals are needed to join our talented production team. Our ideal candidates must be reliable, honest and respectful; and possess sound reading and math skills. Prior experience in manufacturing and mechanical aptitude, a plus. Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position; which includes the ability to lift 30 lbs or more; able to stand and walk for 12hrs/day; able to perform exacting tasks by hand.
The Office and Human Resources Coordinator ensures that our front office operations run smoothly and efficiently. Our ideal candidate is professional, honest, respectful, reliable, patient and able to work well with a wide variety of people. The Office and HR Coordinator must have the ability to maintain confidentiality, be professional and have a positive attitude.
- greeting our visitors and guests
- managing conference room scheduling
- answering the phone and routing incoming calls
- responding to applicants and maintaining an applicant database
- pre-screening candidates, scheduling interviews and reference checking
- assisting with open enrollment
- assisting in the planning and execution of company events
- data entry for various departments
- ordering office supplies
- managing mail duties
- managing the inventory of product seconds
- other duties as assigned
- proficient with Microsoft office
- willing to learn new skills and duties
- be detail-oriented and flexible
- ability to adapt to the current needs of the organization
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Continuous Improvement Engineer is primarily responsible for leading the development and implementation of continuous improvement projects to improve productivity, reduce waste and deliver cost savings. This position will support the lean mindset amongst all employees, improving efficiencies in our operations through continuous improvement and standardized processes. Excellent project management and cross-functional communication with the ability to bring teams together to define the scope of improvement opportunities.
- Develops innovative solutions to complex engineering and manufacturing production concerns through identification and process analysis.
- Primary lead for driving optimum overall equipment effectiveness on high volume production lines to create operational result.
- Facilitate change management so that continuous improvement and team work become the standard.
- Work with employees to identify and develop continuous improvement strategies that will drive operational excellence, increased capacity and cost reductions.
- Conduct assessments of manufacturing operations to provide focused improvement opportunities to increase production efficiencies, eliminate waste, reduce inventory, reduce lead times, increase quality and increase due date performance.
- Develop benchmarks, measurements, quantifiable benefits and track progress.
- Share accountability for improvements in operational efficiencies.
- Lead cross functional teams to implement continuous flow manufacturing and pull systems, 5S improvement, standard work, setup reduction, value stream mapping exercises, and visual standards.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related engineering or technology field
- Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Project Management, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills
- Technical computer knowledge and experience in 3D modeling software
- Ability to work cross-functionally to meet all internal and external customer needs
The Customer Service Manager reports to the VP, Strategic Accounts and will manage and direct a high performing customer service team. This position acts as a liaison between internal and external partners to ensure customer orders are processed as needed to support the company’s on time delivery initiatives.
- Lead and model customer-focused solutions, providing support to the Account Services team as needed
- Works closely with Supply Group to ensure on time delivery of orders and sets priorities as needed based on customer and organization expectation
- Works with team to ensure orders are accurate including; pricing, items, timing, confirmations, special instructions
- Provides customer interface support as needed
- Works independently or with the team on special projects; may include gathering information, preparing materials, scheduling meetings, disseminating information
- Manages group of Customer Service Representatives
- Participates in a variety of cross functional teams to ensure cohesive communication
- Acts as ERP specialist for customer service related activities
- Handles confidential customer information
- Acts as a liaison with other departments or outside agencies as requested
- Prepares the monthly On Time shipping report and sales budget tracking for organization KPI evaluation as well as other monthly sales projections and other KPI’s as needed
- Participate in weekly scheduling, order, shipping meetings as needed
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
Experience and Skills required:
- Must have 5-7 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relative experience, Business School a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, strong cross-functional communication and collaborative skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Our Maintenance & Engineering team is looking for our next Maintenance Apprentice Junior Technician candidate!
The apprentice program provides a clear path and expectation to learn and grow into a machine technician role on the Maintenance and Engineering team. Training will take place on the E2 shift schedule (Thursday, Friday, Saturday 7:00am to 7:00pm). The training will consist of being paired with senior technicians, assisting with floor coverage and completing preventive maintenance tasks on equipment and machinery. Progress will be evaluated after 90-days to track the progress and communicate the steps moving forward. Upon successful completion of the program, shift placement will be based on current night shift need. There will be an opportunity to cover the manufacturing floor from the hours of 5pm to 7pm with limited support, with the need to complete one PM task each week assigned by the Maintenance Planner to further facilitate a thorough training plan.
- Prior experience within a manufacturing setting
- Basic mechanical knowledge and aptitude
- Solution-oriented with good communication skills
- Team oriented and self-motivated
- Meet the physical requirements of lifting moderate to heavy loads, stand and work 12 hours days
- Positive attitude and a safety mind-set
E4 Shift - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 7:00pm to 7:00am
Our Compounders are responsible for making batches of our formulations. The ideal candidates will be quality-minded, dependable, have a positive and team oriented attitude with strong problem solving abilities. Compounders ensure that all products are batched according to the manufacturing instructions provided.
Essential Job Requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic chemistry or food science.
- Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift 30lbs frequently, and up to 75lbs occasionally
- Able to work around hot pour perfumes and fragrances on a daily basis
- Have normal hearing and vision with the ability to discern colors
- Above average reading and math skills
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing environment is a plus
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing environment is a plus
The Compounding Technical Apprentice is responsible to safely and efficiently support the Compounding Department by performing the timely repair and maintenance of all compounding equipment so as to operate at peak efficiency and without downtime. Under the direction of the Compounding Mechanical Supervisor, will work with the Sanitation Officers on the front lines to identify any repairs or improvements needed for Compounding and Production equipment and funnel them through the DTM and PM Program. A flexible schedule will occasionally be necessary depending on maintenance needs and priorities. Good communication, mechanical, and organizational skills, characterize this position.
- Work closely with Sanitation Officers to identify any immediate repairs and train to correct them or funnel through DTM red tag system.
- With direction from the Compounding Mechanical Supervisor, support the DTM Sub Pillar and PM Pillar Team to develop and carry out preventive maintenance program.
- Works with CSD Pillar to help develop and continuously improve work instructions for Sanitation Officers.
- Adhering to preventative maintenance schedules and helping to maintain equipment, parts and supplies inventory.
- Promote a safety workplace atmosphere and maintain an organized, clean work environment
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Solution-oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Team oriented and self-motivated
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job; ability to lift moderate to heavy loads, stand and work flexible hours when needed